The charge comes after the activist lawyer filed a suit seeking to compel the government to provide her the names of the FT Islamic Religious Department officials involved in raiding a transgender event last year.
- UMFCCI and JCCM sign MoU on economic cooperation
- How Should the US Engage Myanmar?
- Thapa won
- Mizoram Nurse awarded “The National Florence Nightingale Awards”
- Kuki Innpi slams IM
- WHO ARE THE INDIAN GORKHAS AND WHY GORKHALAND?
- Meghalaya BJP leader quits over beef party; another may be asked to resign
- Nagaland encounter: Army officer dead, three rebels killed
- Rinato Yeptho is winner of Face of Dimapur S-2
- LKMCECC releases clean election manifesto
- Nagaland: ‘Naga insurgency have affected development in State’,says CM!
- Indonesia firm on pledge to stop cross-border haze
- Vietnamese fishermen encroaching Sarawak waters
- PKR: Sabah, Sarawak assemblies must approve tourism tax first